1) Much LESS money is at risk. Your cost is hundreds (to RENT the stock) instead of thousands to own the stock.
2) Quicker profits investing LESS money. Profits are made in 5 days or less. With stocks you must hold them several weeks to months to hit your profit target.
3) Control same amount of shares (100) for a whole lot less money. Typically 2 – 3% of the cost of the stock.
4) A small move in the stock equals a BIG MOVE (profit) in the option.
5) You get LEVERAGE that stocks DON’T have.
6) You get GREATER profits because of leverage is working for you.
7) Get to start with a smaller amount and GROW it quicker with higher percentage profits.
8) A $4,000 – $5,000 account is ENOUGH to start and GROW week after week. With trading stocks you easily need minimum of plus 6x that.
So, when comparing the two, trading options is SUPERIOR in every possible way. Take the time to learn how they work then trade them for BIG PROFITS.